Thursday, October 9, 2014

Loving His Kids!

Tonight's note comes from : Mason Milles
"Today was a true blessing for me. This morning we went to  Tovida and we had a great time with the young ladies singing songs and taking their pictures. A few hours ago we went to a special needs orphanage named Garolla. We danced, sang, had snacks, and truly enjoyed ourselves. But the point where I truly felt that I actually had a purpose in being in that room. When I looked into the eyes of those children and tickled them I felt like a dad. I don't even mean metaphorically, I really felt like a father in that moment loving on his kids because he adores them. I thank God for the ability given to fathers and soon to be fathers alike, the ability to comfort his children and people at anytime. 2 Corinthians 6:18 - "and I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment